Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hi Gus an d Everyone

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dawn Russell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus,

    I saw that you responded to my message on the music lines from AL-Bundy. I miss you guys. Hi to you Ellanoize too. I miss all of you. I hope all is well with everyone. I have been really busy with work, family and trying to get my house together. I am not even truly unpacked in every room and we moved in the house in March. I need to know what all of you are up to. Please let me know.
    Take care with all my love
    Dawn [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Dawn,
    It's cool seeing you! Thanks for the update!
    You should never be too busy, though, to stop and take the time to smell the roses!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Been keeping pretty busy myself lately, actually.
    May was a bad month. My dad had a major medical problem and I was spending every spare minute at the hospital for the whole month.
    He is still recovering but at home now. Things are sorta, kinda getting back to normal!

    We miss you when you are away Dawny so any time you get a chance to say hello we love having you drop on by!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic